Shopify Integration with FGO
We are offering Shopify integration with FGO, the online invoicing service. The integration uses the API offered by FGO.
Our integration app is able to automate the process of generating invoices, and registering payments on the invoicing system.
Each time an order is created, an invoice can be automatically created.
Multiple options let's you customize the app's behaviour.
You can configure how the invoice integration works and make it suit your Shopify store management style.
- Automatic invoice creation - If checked, each time a new order is created by a customer, the system automatically creates an invoice for the order using FGO service.
- Automatic action on Order Paid - When an order's payment is captured we can mark the invoice as paid in FGO.
- Automatic action on Order Cancelled - When an order is cancelled we can automatically cancel or delete the associated invoice from FGO.
- Invoice Serial - If left empty, FGO will use the default series defined, if there is any. If you set a serial, make sure it is defined in FGO and the API user has the access rights to use it.
- Invoice Number - The invoice number can either be set by FGO according to the serial registry or you can force the invoice have the same number as the order.
- Invoice client type - Specify if the invoices are for a company or for individuals.
- Unit of Measure - This will be used for all items in the invoice.
- VAT rate - This is the rate used for all generated invoices.
- Pay VAT at collection time - Special flag - to be checked if the seller company pays VAT when the invoices are collected (TVA la incasare).
The pricing is based on how many invoices are created in a month.
|Additional usage rate
- In case of the Free plan, if the included invoices are used, no more invoices can be created until the new billing month begins.
- For the paid plans, after the included invoices are used, the following invoices are charged with the Aditional usage rate, per invoice.
- The monthly price plans above refer only to the Shopify app offered by WebShopAssist, and not to the FGO price plans.
- The monthly invoice limits are also only for the Shopify app. FGO does not set limits for the number of invoices created.
- In order to use this app, you need the FGO Premium price plan. Currently, only this plan gives access to the API used by this app.
Save the time spent filling invoice forms. Let the app do it for you!
- Creates invoices automatically or manually with one click.
- Automatically marks an invoice as paid in the FGO system, when an order is Paid in Shopify.
- Can cancel or delete an invoice when the order is cancelled in Shopify.
- Let's you customize various invoice options.