We are offering Shopify integration with the leading courier service in Romania, FanCourier.
Our integration app is able to automate the process of generating tracking numbers, keeping the customers up to date with the status of the delivery and close the fulfillment on successful delivery.
To use the SelfAWB integration API, you need to have a contract with FAN Courier.
The pricing is based on how many AWBs are created in a month.
|Additional usage rate
- In case of the Free plan, if the included AWBs are used, no more AWBs can be created until the new billing month begins.
- For the paid plans, after the included AWBs are used, the following AWBs are charged with the Aditional usage rate, per AWB.
Save the time spent filling AWB forms. Let the app do it for you!
- Creates AWBs automatically or manually with one click
- Tracks AWB status and updates the shop orders accordingly
- Prints labels directly from the app
- Prints labels in bulk
- Prints packing slips
- Can set orders as Paid when the payment is Cash on Delivery and the package is successfully delivered
- Set the fulfillment service on products in bulk
- Includes the AWB tracking link in the order status page so that the customer can check the delivery status.
- The integration uses the “Cont Colector” service of FanCourier for COD payments
- Batch shipment creation - select multiple orders and generate shipment documents for all of them.
You can customize how the app works using the following options:
- The Custom COD payment field is not mandatory and should only be used if a custom payment method is used as COD instead of the predefined Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method.
- The Default delivery type dropdown sets the type of AWB created - for boxes or for envelopes.
- The COD expedition payer dropdown sets who is designated as expedition payer in the AWB.
- If it's the Sender (Expeditor) the COD value is the total order price.
- If it's the Receiver (Destinatar) the COD value is the total order price minus the shipping price.
- Label size - select the page size for the labels - A4, A5 or A6
- Automatic fulfillment - Each time a new order is created by a customer, the system automatically creates a fulfillment request for the items using this fulfillment service and generates an AWB number
- Mark cash on delivery orders as 'Paid' when delivered - If an order is using Cash on Delivery payment method, it is marked as 'Paid' when the AWB status is set to Delivered by the carrier.
- Enable customer notification - If enabled, notification emails are sent to customers when delivery reaches various states: package on the way, package out for delivery, package delivered. The templates for these notifications can be modified in Settings / Notifications / Shipping.
- Notifications - You can select up to three notification messages (Observatii) to be added to all AWBs generated. You have the following notifications available: "Livrare urgenta", "Livrare sambata", "Livrare luni", "A se contacta telefonic", "Atentie-FRAGIL", "Livrare personala cu CNP/serie CI", "Livrare cu stampila si semnatura", "Livrare dupa ora 16:00" and "Livrare in intervalul 09:00 - 17:00".
- Order list options - allow you to configure how the FanCourier Shipment List page works
- Default Tracking number filter - select the default value of the tracking number filter
- Batch fulfillment order - select the sorting order of orders: Old to New or New to Old
- Show destination country - adds a new column in the list with the country code of the shipping address
- Hide cancelled orders - removes the canceled orders from the list
- Show shipment method - adds a column with the name of the shiping method of the order (e.g. 'FanCourier delivery')
The app can provide dynamic shipping rates at checkout, calculated based on the destination and the weight of the order. The shipping rate is provided by FanCourier and it can be ajusted using the app defined rules, if you choose so.
The calculated rates feature requires the following:
- This app plan must be Standard or higher
- Shopify's Third-party calculated shipping rates feature must be enabled.
Third-party calculated shipping rates feature is available on the Advanced Shopify plan.
Also, it can be added as an additional feature to any plan, if you pay your Shopify plan annually or for $20 per month. You have to contact Shopify support to activate the feature.
- Rate name - the shipping rate name that is displayed in checkout (mandatory)
- Rate description - a description that appears under the name in checkout (optional)
- Min rate Romania - if a value is set, the calculated rate will not get below this value, for deliveries to Romania. It is verified after the adjustments are applied.
- Max rate Romania - if set, the calculated rate will not get above this value, for deliveries to Romania
- Min rate export - minimum shipping rate, but for destinations outside Romania
- Max rate export - max shipping rate for destinations outside Romania
- Rate adjustment type - the app offers the option to adjust the shipping rate received from FanCourier, either by increasing it or decreasing it, with a fixed amount (in RON) or by a percentage.
- Adjustment value - the fixed amount or percentage, acording to the Rate adjustment type selection
- Export mode - specifies if the shiping rate for destinations outside Romania are calculated for delivery by air or by road
- Average package dimensions - package dimentions are mandatory for calculating a rate
If your store uses a different currency than RON, the rates are automatically converted you your store currency in checkout.
If FanCourier does not provide a rate for an order, then the app will provide the Min rate defined in options, if the Min rate is configured.
Also, your products must have the weight set, because the weight is an important factor that impacts the shipment rate. If none of the products in an order have weight, then the total weight of the order will be zero and no rate will be provided. In this case the minimum rate will be used, if configured.
Setting the fulfillment service
The integration module also provides functionality to set the fulfillment service provider for products, in bulk, right from the Products admin page.
Search with Shopify
You can use the powerful Orders search page from the Shopify admin to find orders you want to fulfill.
Go to the All orders page, search for the orders you need, select them, then from the Actions dropdown send them to our app.
The selected orders will be loaded in the app where you can start the fulfillment process or print their labels.
There are three packing slip templates available. Do you need a different template? Let us know! We can add more.
The app can print packing slips for your orders in bulk. Just go to the FanCourier Shipment List page, select the orders on the right side of the list, then click the Packing Slip button.
The packing slips can be viewed and printed individually, too, by clicking on the small buttons from the Label column.