We are offering Shopify integration with the leading courier service in Romania, FanCourier.
Our integration app is able to automate the process of generating tracking numbers, keeping the customers up to date with the status of the delivery and close the fulfillment on successful delivery.
To use the SelfAWB integration API, you need to have a contract with FAN Courier.
The pricing is based on how many AWBs are created in a month.
|Additional usage rate
- In case of the Free plan, if the included AWBs are used, no more AWBs can be created until the new billing month begins.
- For the paid plans, after the included AWBs are used, the following AWBs are charged with the Aditional usage rate, per AWB.
Save the time spent filling AWB forms. Let the app do it for you!
- Creates AWBs automatically or manually with one click
- Tracks AWB status and updates the shop orders accordingly
- Prints labels directly from the app
- Can set orders as Paid when the payment is Cash on Delivery and the package is successfully delivered
- Set the fulfillment service on products in bulk
- Includes the AWB tracking link in the order status page so that the customer can check the delivery status.
- The integration uses the “Cont Colector” service of FanCourier for COD payments
- Batch shipment creation - select multiple orders and generate shipment documents for all of them.
You can customize how the app works using the following options:
- The Custom COD payment field is not mandatory and should only be used if a custom payment method is used as COD instead of the predefined Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method.
- The Default delivery type dropdown sets the type of AWB created - for boxes or for envelopes.
- The COD expedition payer dropdown sets who is designated as expedition payer in the AWB.
- If it's the Sender (Expeditor) the COD value is the total order price.
- If it's the Receiver (Destinatar) the COD value is the total order price minus the shipping price.
- Label size - select the page size for the labels - A4, A5 or A6
- Automatic fulfillment - Each time a new order is created by a customer, the system automatically creates a fulfillment request for the items using this fulfillment service and generates an AWB number
- Mark cash on delivery orders as 'Paid' when delivered - If an order is using Cash on Delivery payment method, it is marked as 'Paid' when the AWB status is set to Delivered by the carrier.
- Enable customer notification - If enabled, notification emails are sent to customers when delivery reaches various states: package on the way, package out for delivery, package delivered. The templates for these notifications can be modified in Settings / Notifications / Shipping.
- Notifications - You can select up to three notification messages (Observatii) to be added to all AWBs generated. You have the following notifications available: "Livrare urgenta", "Livrare sambata", "Livrare luni", "A se contacta telefonic", "Atentie-FRAGIL", "Livrare personala cu CNP/serie CI", "Livrare cu stampila si semnatura", "Livrare dupa ora 16:00" and "Livrare in intervalul 09:00 - 17:00".
Setting the fulfillment service
The integration module also provides functionality to set the fulfillment service provider for products, in bulk, right from the Products admin page.
Search with Shopify
You can use the powerful Orders search page from the Shopify admin to find orders you want to fulfill.
Go to the All orders page, search for the orders you need, select them, then from the Actions dropdown send them to our app.
The selected orders will be loaded in the app where you can start the fulfillment process or print their labels.